Full stack Python developer – 100% Remote Only, UK based
£50k-£70k, depending on experience
Full remote working, within the UK, and consideration given to flexible working hours, over 5 days,.
Role and responsibilities
This role is an opportunity for you to take your career forward by developing not only your technical skills, but also your leadership, client and product management abilities. We continue to grow, and there is room for you to shape and define your role according to your interests and strengths so that you can achieve your goals.
Initially, you will join our team to work on the successful website scanning solution. Working closely with our FTSE 100 clients to build new features and expand existing capability to help us surpass their expectations. Over time you will be exposed to our full product and our full UK based development team.
The right candidate will have worked on full stack projects, demonstrating the ability to work on frontend, backend Python with relational databases, cloud provisioning and OS setup. Previous website scanning experience and web fundamentals is a bonus.
Senior software developer, working primarily within a Python environment, experienced in software maintenance and scalability.
- Python (4-5 years)
- HTML, CSS and jQuery (4-5 years)
- Databases (Relational) including writing SQL (3-4 years)
- Source control (Git) (3-4 year)
- Ubuntu OS / Command-line experience (3-4 year)
- Cloud infrastructure administration (3-4 year)
- Demonstrate full-stack understanding
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- UK resident / right to work
- Proven history of producing high quality software projects
- Interest in web scanning/assessment
- Graph Databases (Neo4J)
- Django (including ORM)
- Containerisation of Python applications
- Android and iOS experience
- Experience with automated provisioning tools, unit testing and pipelines
- History working with small dev teams and familiar with the varied workload
- Interest in emerging technologies including Large Language Models/AI
- Degree educated, ideally computer science or similar
About Digital Control Room
Digital Control Room started in 2011 and has built a suite of software products to help organisations manage compliance – to meet internal policy and external regulatory requirements in the very important and often complex Digital Governance and Privacy world.
We develop all of our products in-house within the UK, including our proprietary scanning technology used by our Cookie Audit and Content Discovery services. We strive to form long lasting relationships with clients, centred around our bespoke Digital Asset Governance platform delivering complex regulatory workflows at scale.
We offers a family friendly approach to working, opportunities for career progression and the ability to work flexibly.
If you are looking to develop your career in an interesting and fast-growing space, please get in touch.