Delivery Manager – 100% Remote Only based, UK based
£60k-£70k, depending on experience
Full remote working, within the UK
(Consideration given to flexible working hours over 3-5 days)
Role and responsibilities
A growing SaaS company producing technically complex and novel solutions is looking to hire an experienced delivery manager to be the conduit and adviser between clients and internal departments. You will work closely each day with our UK based fully remote development, support and sales teams. You will shape the client relationship and help us surpass their expectations.
Specialising in the financial and pharmaceutical industries, we produce award winning innovative technology in the area of digital asset governance, website auditing and website embedded technologies.
The ideal candidate will have worked with small and large teams successfully delivering multi faceted digital products, evidence a well rounded approach to team management, have exceptional client facing communication skills, possess excellent written and verbal English skills.
You will be expected to maintain delivery momentum. You will solve issues, unblock problems, set the pace and ensure teams are working towards delivery commitments. You can engage in elements of risk management such as effectively managing and tracking the mitigation of risks. You can manage various dependencies across company and client teams.
Collaborate with the CEO, CTO and other senior leaders to execute on the company’s strategic objectives, making key decisions and driving projects forward. Making sure to embrace a flat structure that motivates and encourages the best of the people and product.
As we continue to grow, there is room for you to shape and define your role according to your strengths so that you can achieve your goals.
- To be responsible for supporting the delivery approach for the entire product set to a high degree of technical understanding
- Build a strong collaborative and motivated environment with peers in development, testing and support teams
- Interact and build good relationships with clients and stakeholders to ensure the project meets the requirements and expectations
- Attend client calls, make notes, identify and follow up on actions, and schedule follow ups (internally and externally)
- Assist with client communications, including handing over project releases and communicating their contents
- Lead peers through the different phases of the product delivery lifecycle cycle. Set the pace, ensuring teams are working towards delivery commitments
- Run weekly department heads meetings, taking actions and resolving blockers
- Accountable with peers for the roadmap and resourcing of current concurrent developments and future developments
- Communicate and plan using collaboration tools
- Interpret and expand company and product strategy in the short and long term
- Be responsible for the measurement of value to our clients and to ourselves
- Track resource usage for financial accounting and resource planning
- Monitor the performance of third parties and build health relationships with them
- Advocate on behalf of a team, responding responding positively and with consideration to challenges
- Log and monitor risk management
- Support effective budget and resource management within the constraints of a project
- Other duties as assigned which are reasonably related duties to the current role and, or, the needs of the business
- Previous project management role
- Inter-team communication and collaboration
- People leadership (5+ people)
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) experience
- Project management best practices and certificates
- Advanced MS Excel experience (formulas, pivot tables, filtering)
- Project and resource planning
- Commercial and budget management
- Fluent English, written and verbal
- UK resident / right to work
- Private and quiet working space
- Experience with SaaS products
- Previous use of the Modified Waterfall development model
- Experience with medium and large enterprise clients
- Demonstrate research skills
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure
- History of mid sized team leadership, working with small remote teams and juggling varied workloads
About Digital Control Room
Digital Control Room started in 2011 and has built a suite of software products to help organisations manage compliance – to meet internal policy and external regulatory requirements in the very important and often complex Digital Governance and Privacy world.
We develop all of our products in-house within the UK, including our proprietary scanning technology used by our Cookie Audit and Content Discovery services. We strive to form long lasting relationships with clients, centred around our bespoke Digital Asset Governance platform delivering complex regulatory workflows at scale.
We offers a family friendly approach to working, opportunities for career progression and the ability to work flexibly.
If you are looking to develop your career in an interesting and fast-growing space, please get in touch.