Technical Support Specialist – 100% Remote Only
Salary £30k-£45k, depending on experience
Remote working, within the UK, and consideration given to flexible working hours, over 5 days,.
A Technical Support role for a growing SaaS company with a mix of web-focused products covering digital asset management, website auditing and website embedded technologies. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with web development and data cleansing to assist with the application of their role. The ideal candidate will also demonstrate excellent client facing communication skills, possess excellent written and verbal English skills and have experience of dealing with clients and their requirements in a similar environment.
- To be responsible for supporting the DCR product set to a high degree of technical understanding
- Monitor support emails, triage requests, ask questions and handle changing priorities
- Communicate via internal collaboration tools with relevant colleagues, keeping the client informed
- Investigate, research and resolve issues in a timely fashion while maintaining communication with clients on status, roadblocks and timelines
- Determine nature and likely causes of issues, recommend corrective actions or guide the client through resolution
- Determine potential root causes for reported issues, going beyond the issue as presented to identify the real concern
- Be confident with data extraction and analysis to support a request
- To be responsible for all technical aspects of client onboarding and renewals
- To help maintain and expand internal system documentation
- Attend client calls, make notes, follow up on actions and schedule follow ups internally and externally
- Assist with client communications, including handing over project releases and communicating their contents
- Perform platform administration functions on Linux command-line or via our web interfaces
- Other duties as assigned which are reasonably related duties to the current role and, or, the needs of the business
Role and responsibilities
This role is an opportunity for you to take your career forward by developing your technical and client management skills. As we continue to grow, there is room for you to shape and define your role according to your strengths so that you can achieve your goals.
You will be the primary point of contact for our FTSE 100 clients. Working closely each day with our UK based fully remote development and sales teams. You will shape the client relationship and help us surpass their expectations.
Inbound requests require prioritising against one another. You will be able to action many of the remediations via configuration changes within our Web UI or via the Linux command line. As necessary you can request additional technical resources via our collaboration tools and help expand internal documentation as and when new options are made available.
- Previous technical support role (3+ years)
- Case tracking and ticketing systems (3+ years)
- Support of web-based applications (2+ years)
- Confidence with data manipulation, such as with Excel (lookups, counts, eye for detail, etc) (2+ year)
- Linux command line (1+ year)
- Fluent English, written and verbal (Essential)
- UK resident / right to work (Essential)
- Experience with Python programming language
- Demonstrate research skills
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure
- History working with small dev teams and familiar with the varied workload
- Work with relational databases and understanding how data is stored and queried
About Digital Control Room
Digital Control Room started in 2011 and has built a suite of software products to help organisations manage compliance – to meet internal policy and external regulatory requirements in the very important and often complex Digital Governance and Privacy world.
We develop all of our products in-house within the UK, including our proprietary scanning technology used by our Cookie Audit and Content Discovery services. We strive to form long lasting relationships with clients, centred around our bespoke Digital Asset Governance platform delivering complex regulatory workflows at scale.
We offers a family friendly approach to working, opportunities for career progression and the ability to work flexibly.
If you are looking to develop your career in an interesting and fast-growing space, please get in touch – firstname.lastname@example.org