Full stack Python/Django senior developer – 100% Remote Only
Salary £50k-£70k, depending on experience
Full remote working, within the UK, and consideration given to flexible working hours, over 5 days,.
This role is an opportunity for you to take your career forward by developing not only your Full Stack technical skills, but also your leadership, client and product management abilities. We continue to grow, and there is room for you to shape and define your role according to your interests and strengths so that you can achieve your goals.
Initially, you will gain experience on our successful Digital Asset Management product, working closely with our FTSE 100 clients to build new features and expand existing capability to help us surpass their expectations. Over time you will be exposed to our full product set and the active management of project lifecycles from requirements gathering to deployment.
Role and responsibilities
Software developer, working primarily within Python and Django backend web applications development, experienced in APIs design, CRUD development and maintenance.
- Python (4-5 years)
- Django (including ORM) (3-4 years)
- Databases (Relational) (3-4 years)
- HTML, CSS and jQuery (3-4 years)
- Source control (Git) (1-2 year)
- Fluent English, written and verbal (Essential)
- UK resident / right to work (Essential)
- Proven history of producing high quality software projects
- Confident with the full stack and full software development life-cycle
- Familiarity with Cloud infrastructure
- Ubuntu/Linux command line experience
- Experience with automated provisioning tools
- History working with small dev teams and familiar with the varied workload
- Degree educated, ideally computer science or similar
About Digital Control Room
Digital Control Room started in 2011 and has built a suite of software products to help organisations manage compliance – to meet internal policy and external regulatory requirements in the very important and often complex Digital Governance and Privacy world.
We develop all of our products in-house within the UK, including our proprietary scanning technology used by our Cookie Audit and Content Discovery services. We strive to form long lasting relationships with clients, centred around our bespoke Digital Asset Governance platform delivering complex regulatory workflows at scale.
We offers a family friendly approach to working, opportunities for career progression and the ability to work flexibly.
If you are looking to develop your career in an interesting and fast-growing space, please get in touch.